MarkerGene™ TAMRA Antibody/Protein/Cell Labeling Kit
Product ID: M0972
Provides reagents and methods to simply and quickly label antibodies or other proteins with the amine-reactive dye 5(6)-carboxytetramethylrhodamine.
- Perrier AL, Massoulie J, Krejci E., (2002) "PRiMA: the membrane anchor of acetylcholinesterase in the brain." Neuron. 33: 275-285.
- Peng HB, Xie H, Rossi SG, Rotundo RL., (1999) "Acetylcholinesterase clustering at the neuromuscular junction involves perlecan and dystroglycan." J Cell Biol. 145: 911-921.
- Vamosi G, Gohlke C, Clegg RM., (1996) "Fluorescence characteristics of 5-carboxytetramethylrhodamine linked covalently to the 5 end of oligonucleotides: multiple conformers of single-stranded and double-stranded dye-DNA complexes." Biophys J. 71(2): 972-74.
- Kwon G, Remmers AE, Datta S, Neubig RR. (1993) "Synthesis and characterization of fluorescently labeled bovine brain G protein subunits." Biochemistry. 32(9): 2401-8.
- Brinkley, M., (1992) "A brief survey of methods for preparing protein conjugates with dyes, haptens, and cross-linking reagents."Bioconjug Chem. 3(1): 2-13.
- Haugland, R.P., (1995) "Coupling of monoclonal antibodies with fluorophores." Methods Mol Biol. 45: 205-221.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question