Product ID: M1091
Fluorescent probe for membrane fluidity measurements. Especially useful in the study of monolayer dynamics of lipoproteins and similar analogous systems.
|Soluble In||DMF.DMSO, MeOH|
|Storage Conditions||Room Temperature|
- Jiang X, Jones S, Andrew BY, Ganti A, Malysheva OV, Giallourou N, Brannon PM, Roberson MS, Caudill MA. (2014) "Choline Inadequacy Impairs Trophoblast Function and Vascularization in Cultured Human Placental Trophoblasts." J. Cell. Physiol., 229: 1016–1027.
- "Multidrug resistance in Staphylococcus aureus due to overexpression of a novel multidrug and toxin extrusion(MATE) transport protein." Kaatz, GW, McAleese F, Seo, SM. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 49(5): 1857-1864 (2005).
- "Incorporation of fluorescent probes into PAMAM dendrimers." Domanski DM, Klajnert B, Bryszewska M. Bioelectrochemistry 63(1-2): 193-197 (2004).
- "Lipid phase separation correlates with activation in platelets during chilling." Tsvetkova NM. Mol Membr Biol 17: 209-18 (2000).
- "Reversal of multidrug resistance phenotype by surfactants: relationship to membrane lipid fluidity." Dudeja PK, Anderson KM, Harris JS, Buckingham L, Coon JS. Arch Biochem Biophys 319: 309-15 (1995).
- "Internalization of the lipophilic fluorescent probe trimethylamino-diphenylhexatriene follows the endocytosis and recycling of the plasma membrane in cells." Biochim Biophys Acta 1030: 73-81 (1990).
- "1-[4-(Trimethylamino)phenyl]-6-phenylhexa-1,3,5-triene:synthesis, fluorescence properties, and use as a fluorescence probe of lipid bilayers." Prendergast FG, Haugland RP, Callahan PJ. Biochemistry 20: 7333-8 (1981).
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question