Marker Gene Technologies, Inc. offers a wide range of high quality products for many areas of life science. We offer several different enzyme substrates covering multiple different detection methods.
Choose from a number of convenient assay kits designed to help you do great science. We also offer a number of standard fluorophores and fluorescent probes to help with your research.
If you have any questions about our products or would like some help in selecting the best product for your research
Items 1-8 of 52
- 6-Chloro-7-hydroxycoumarin-3-carboxylic acid, succinimidyl ester Please order via www.abcam.com
- 3-Azido-7-hydroxycoumarin Please order via www.abcam.com
- MarkerGene™ Lysosomal Galactocerebrosidase (GALC) Analysis Kit Please order via www.abcam.com
- Calcein Blue AM acetate Please order via www.abcam.com
Product size: 1 mgCalcein Blue AM acetate is a cell-permeant, blue fluorescent viability probe. It can be used with other probes to quickly and easily measure the total number of live versus dead cells. It's blue emission won't overlap with other probes having green fluorescence, like GFP. Learn More
Product ID: M1791
- 4-Methylumbelliferyl β-D-glucopyranoside Please order via www.abcam.com
Product size: 50mgFluorescent substrate for analysis of beta-glucosidase activity. The substrate is practically non-fluorescent until beta-glucosidase enzyme activity, and then exhibits a bright blue fluorescence with emission at 450 nm upon excitation at 360 nm. EC Number 242-736-7 Learn More
Product ID: M1940