Opti-Seal™ Coverslip Sealant Kit
|Unit Size||30mls + 3 x 1 ml standards|
|Storage Conditions||4°C, Protected from Light|
- Pawley J. (2000) “The 39 steps: a cautionary tale of quantitative 3-D fluorescence microscopy.” Biotechniques, 28:884.
- Centonze V, Pawley JB. (2006) “Tutorial on practical confocal microscopy and use of the confocal test specimen.” In Handbook of biological confocal microscopy, pp. 627-649. Springer, Boston, MA.
- Waters, Jennifer C. (2009) "Accuracy and precision in quantitative fluorescence microscopy." The Journal of Cell Biology, 185:1135.
- Eliceiri KW, Berthold MR, Goldberg IG, Ibáñez L, Manjunath BS, Martone ME, Murphy RF, Peng H, Plant AL, Roysam B, Stuurman N. (2012) “Biological imaging software tools.” Nature Methods, 9:697.
- Hasle GR, Fryxell GA. (1970) “Diatoms: cleaning and mounting for light and electron microscopy.” Transactions of the American Microscopical Society, 1:469.
- Chalfie M, Tu Y, Euskirchen G, Ward WW, Prasher DC. (1994) “Green fluorescent protein as a marker for gene expression.” Science, 263:802.
- Bjorklund A, Falck B. (1968) “An improvement of the histochemical fluorescence methods for monoamines observations on varying extractability of fluorophores in different nerve fibers.” Journal of Histochemistry & Cytochemistry, 16:717.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:Ask a Scientist
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question...Back to Top