MarkerGene™ MitoMarker™ Green Mitochondrial Staining Kit
|Unit Size||1 Kit|
- Keij JF, Bell-Prince C, Steinkamp JA. (2000) “Staining of mitochondrial membranes with 10-nonyl acridine orange, MitoFluor Green, and MitoTracker Green is affected by mitochondrial membrane potential altering drugs.” Cytometry.39(3):203-10.
- Pendergrass W, Wolf N, Poot M. (2004) “Efficacy of MitoTracker Green and CMXrosamine to measure changes in mitochondrial membrane potentials in living cells and tissues.” Cytometry A.61(2):162-9.
- de la Monte SM, Luong T, Neely TR, Robinson D, Wands JR (2000) "Mitochondrial DNA damage as a mechanism of cell loss in Alzheimer's disease." Lab Invest. 80(8):1323-1335.
- Quintanilla RA, Jin YN, Fuenzalida K, Bronfman M, Johnson GV. (2008) "Rosiglitazone treatment prevents mitochondrial dysfunction in mutant huntingtin-expressing cells: possible role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma (PPARgamma) in the pathogenesis of Huntington disease." J Biol Chem. 283(37):25628-25637.
- Hasinoff BB, Schnabl KL, Marusak RA, Patel D, Huebner E. (2003) "Dexrazoxane (ICRF-187) protects cardiac myocytes against doxorubicin by preventing damage to mitochondria." Cardiovasc Toxicol. 3(2):89-99.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:Ask a Scientist
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question...Back to Top