Opti-Klear™ Live Cell Imaging Buffer
- Buy 5 for $38.40 each and save 20%
- Kwee E, Saidel G, Powell K, Heylman C, Boehm C, Muschler G. (2019) "Quantifying proliferative and surface marker heterogeneity in colony-founding connective tissue progenitors and their progeny using time-lapse microscopy. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. 13(2):203-216.
- Tomlinson RE, Li Z, Li Z, Minichiello L, Riddle RC, Venkatesan A, Clemens TL. (2017) "NGF-TrkA signaling in sensory nerves is required for skeletal adaptation to mechanical loads in mice." Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017 Apr 17. pii: 201701054.
- Abshire JR, Rowlands CJ, Ganesan SM, So PT, Niles JC. (2017) "Quantification of labile heme in live malaria parasites using a genetically encoded biosensor." Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. pii: 201615195.
- Kwee E, Powell K, Muschler G (2015) "Characterization of connective tissue progenitors through phase contrast and multicolor fluorescence time-lapse microscopy ", Proc. SPIE 9328, Imaging, Manipulation, and Analysis of Biomolecules, Cells, and Tissues XIII, 93280O
- Goldfless SJ, Wagner JC, Niles JC. (2014) "Versatile control of Plasmodium falciparum gene expression with an inducible protein-RNA interaction." Nat Commun. 5:5329.
|Unit Size||30mL/5X concentrate|
|Storage Conditions||2-8C, Protect From Light|
|Notes||“Yes -- we used it. It greatly reduces background -- I have already told a number of colleagues about it. Since it is 5x, a bottle can last for a while.” Dr. Aryeh Weiss, Faculty of Engineering Bar Ilan University, Israel|
- Diaz G, Isola R,Falchi A, Diana A. (1999) “CO2-Enriched Atmosphere on the Microscope Stage.” BioTechniques 27:292-294.
- Spierenburg GT, Oerlemans FT, van Laarhoven JP, de Bruyn CH. (1984) “Phototoxicity of N-2-hydroxyethylpiperazine-N'-2-ethanesulfonic acid-buffered culture media for human leukemic cell lines.” Cancer Res. 1984 May;44(5):2253-4.
- Zigler JS Jr, Lepe-Zuniga JL, Vistica B, Gery I. (1985) “Analysis of the cytotoxic effects of light-exposed HEPES-containing culture medium.” In Vitro Cell Dev Biol. 21(5):282-7.
- Lepe-Zuniga JL, Zigler JS Jr, Gery I. (1987) “Toxicity of light-exposed Hepes media.” J Immunol Methods. 103(1):145
- Berthois Y, Katzenellenbogen JA, Katzenellenbogen BS. (1986) “Phenol red in tissue culture media is a weak estrogen: implications concerning the study of estrogen-responsive cells in culture.” Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 83(8):2496-500.
- Lelong IH, Rebel G. (1998) “pH drift of "physiological buffers" and culture media used for cell incubation during in vitro studies.” J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods 39(4):203-10.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:Ask a Scientist
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question...Back to Top